Sonntag, 27. Oktober 2013

Halloween :: Zwei Gruselsongs [2]

Wie versprochen heute und morgen der zweite Liedtext mit deutlich viel Samhain im Hinterkopf. Natürlich gibt es noch "Samedi", meine persönliche Hymne an den Baron Saterdach, aber c'est la vie... et la mort.

Axel M. Gruner's Song
GRAVEYARD GIRL

I met my love in the witching hour
At the olde voodoo shack
Where the drums beat all nite long
To the Resurrection Rag
I met my love in the witching hour
She’s as sweet as they can get
My baby she’s a graveyard girl
My baby she’s undead

Chorus A
I’m in love with a graveyard girl, oh no,
In love with a graveyard girl so gold,
In love with a hungry graveyard girl etc...

My baby came from the other side
She’s got the hoodoo heart
She make my mojo risin high
Death will never do us part
My baby came from the other side
And she’ll never get enough
Tell me what you hunger for
And tell me who do you love

Chorus A
Chrous B
I love my graveyard girl etc...
Instrumental

I’m in love with a graveyard girl
My sweet cemetary bride
Here she comes in her wedding dress
Made from rattlesnake hide
I’m in love with a graveyard girl
And i’ll never let her go
Gonna keep her six feet under
And let wild roses grow

Chorus A
Chorus B


Keine Kommentare: